Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Known Unknown

I wrote this last year. I found it as I was rummaging through my old stuff.

...and hence life takes its pace
on a journey that seems like a maze
winding through every nook and corner
at times, making my vision blur.

Embarked I, unknown of my path
the actions and their aftermath
for life presents the unknown
only to be accepted and borne.

I probe further deep into darkeness
only to see it mystify more-neverthless
my search for a reason continues
as this unpredicatability never ceases to amuse.

I may never discover
life's purpose and answer.
But I keep treading on
for I know, that's the way to dawn.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well written !!! Keep writing....

Sindhu said...

thanx dummu:)

Sreelatha Ramakrishnan said...

nice poem

Sindhu said...

Thnx Sheelu:)