Sunday, February 24, 2008

Tag-Know Your Alphabet

I have been tagged by Srividya. So, here I go. The letters of the alphabet all the way...

A - Available?
Family and friends say I am available for them anytime :)

B – Best Friend
Many from different phases of my life. Each has been a wonderful part of my life and is indeed very special:)

C – Cake or Pie
Hey! choosing between the favourites?? Maybe I would say both:)
Cake:)- my latest fav- Strawberry Cheese Cake:) and my all time craze for Black Forest will never cease. For tea time, I owuld love a carrot cake or Aiyer and Co sponge cake:)
Pie- Apple:)

D – Drink of Choice
Hot filter coffee, steaming, in a tumbler and davara:) anytime:)

E – Essential thing(s) used every day
Lakme Eyeliner, Water, Oxygen:)

F – Favourite Colour
I think each colour brings out a beauty of its own. For instance, the ocean that's deep with blue, God's own country reveberating with green pastures, the horizon showing a tinge of orange...the list is endless

G – Gummi Bears or Worms
Neither

H – Hometown
Coimbatore, Chennai

I – Indulgence
Chocolates, books, dance, music,a warm oil bath,pot of cofee

J – January or February
January for a beginning and for looking forward to
February for sailing along through the year

K – Kids and Names
Hmm..maybe you shoult try googling..you would find loads of names:)

L – Life
Life is beautiful:)

M – Marriage
1+1 = 1x1
I had given this as a topic when I conducted a debate contest in college. I think this summarises what marriage is.

N – Number of siblings
Would cousins count?:)

O –Oranges or Apples
Can I say clementines?
Apples- of course-apple pie, apple tarts, apple juice:)

P – Phobia
Cockroaches

Q – Quote
Live the moment:)

R - Reason to Smile
Hey! Smile and the world smiles with you:)

S – Season
Spring- for the beauty and freshness it brings along with it
Summer-for the melons and lassis and lime juices I drink
Autumn-for shedding and giving an opportunity to start afresh
Winter-for cosying up at home, feeling the chill on the face and the snow:)

T – Tag three people
Viji-Kriti-Phani(I consider them as one as it is going to be on the same blog), Sheelu, Priyamvada

U – Unknown fact about me
Reminds me of the Johari Window. The known and the unknown!!
Don't you think it should be unknown?:)

V – Vegetable you do not like
None- I love food and being a vegetarian I love all vegetables.

W – Worst Habit
Biting Nails (I will definitely get over it)

X-rays you have had
The latest being the one I took before travelling for an onsite project

Y – Your favourite food
Fooood is all that matters. The list is long but let me list a few.
Kaara kozhambu
Veg. Biriyani
Pasta
Sizzlers
Drumstick Sambar with Potato fry
Channa Rice
More Kuzhambu
Avial
Hey..I think I am listing a menu from a multi cuisine restaurant!!

Z – Zodiac
Capricorn

4 comments:

Chitra Shenoy said...

Sindhu,

You also a Capri!!same pinch!!

when was ur Bday BTW?

Anonymous said...

Interesting tag. And a very nice way to answer A.

Sindhu said...

hey chitra:) got it?

Kannathil..thank you:)

Subi said...

Lengthy but a cool thing ..........