Tuesday, May 22, 2007

If I Could...

If I could reach for the stars above
letting go of emotions around
shoving away prejudice and bias
bathing in the glory of present
revelling in the happiness of small things

If I could be one with all
despite differences that glare
uniting the commonality that binds us all
bringing in a sense of acceptance
transcending the obvious disparity

If I could smile with the breeze
as it caresses my cheek
linking the fragrance of the world around
and mellow out till eternity
standing tall with age

glorious would be the path tread upon
for Utopia would be right here
brimming with dreams that come true
with a touch of sunshine in every moment
and a life that would have truly lived.

2 comments:

Sreelatha Ramakrishnan said...

looks like UK has inspired u to write poems. u have become wordsworth re. very nice poem. iam sure u have seen the country side of UK. have u?

Sindhu said...

Thanks, Sreelu:) That pic was taken at Zurich.